Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New doll.... Gemma Ward!



Now, I AM happy! One of my favorite models, Gemma Ward is now available for us to style ourselves! Gemma was scouted when going to a modeling competition with her friends, but ended up being scouted herself! She is a Australian model/actress, with the fresh face that in your dreams you couldn't even imagine how she could look THAT stunning. Since she was scouted all that time back, her career has rocketed sky high, being on the cover of one of THE most fashionable magazines in the world, being rocking the runway, living a total fairy tale you could only dream of. Possibly one of my favorite dolls on stardoll, I must say!



Share:

1 comment

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I posted it. The geo-mondrian them should have been added to this. It just needed more.

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig