Friday, November 27, 2009

Nice Free dress in starplaza.

So stardoll is wery generus these days and has put this very pretty dress for free up !
Its Only for superstars though ..
Its a LBD dress ( Little Black dress ) But its blue ..
So what do you thing of that ?
+ stardoll is always making the same mistakes !


The belt on 3$ just came today but the other one has been in starplaza for like 1-2 days. Too bad for the ones that got the belt on 4$ but I think that this is always happening ! Im not happy with that.
-Kristín
Share:

9 comments

melinablogs said...

Excellent post!

Unknown said...

yes, I agree it's a good post. I don't get what's up with stardoll and all this glitches

kristintholl said...

thanks i tried to just keep it simple ;D

Caroline said...

I love that dress <3
And depending on the price I might have bought it anyways.
Good post btw :)

Caroline [crazycaz07]
x.

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Good post! I was going to buy that belt yesterday! Good thing I didn't!!

greenground said...

Oh no I bought that belt for 4 SD! :( *grml*

VampireLady33 said...

ooh, big deal, 1$, what a huuuge difference, OMG!

Anonymous said...

Excellent.
Same as Kelly there have been a lot of glitches recently.
Simple can be good and bad.
You pulled it off this time as a free dress in the starbazaar can`t get any simpler.
Great work

DeSushiTimes said...

Easy and to the point ^^
Exactly what's needed for something like that! and nice to see you used images ^^

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig