Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hotbuys Skirt Released


The new Hotbuys RIO Chicas Skirt came out today.
The Hotbuys Skirt is 12 Stardollars and big surprise, it's for Superstars only. I think that the skirt it pretty cute. It's black, so it will go with anything. I made a couple of outfits to show you what you can do with the skirt. So here they are:

Outfit one: This is more like party outfit, but it's still adorable to wear. It consists of :

Rio Chicas Hotbuys Skirt: 12 SD
Fallen Angel Girls Split Mixed Top: 8 SD
Bisou Printed Red Bandage Dress: 14 SD
Miss Sixty Suede Boots: 16 SD
Miss Sixty Classic Hat Black: 14 SD

Outfit Two: I consider this a business type of outfit. It's cute but it means business. It consists of:

Rio Chicas Hotbuys skirt: 12 SD
Heidi Klum S-S Ruffle Blouse: 6 SD
Voile Sequined Heels : 5 SD
Stardoll Girls Gold Belt: 3 SD
Voile Multi Chained Necklace: 5 SD


So do you like the new Hotbuys skirt? Are you going to buy it? Well you better because it's a great skirt. BTW, sorry about my lack of posts. I haven't been feeling too well lately. But I'll make up for it tomorrow for sure! Thank you for reading! :]
Share:

4 comments

DeSushiTimes said...

Is it really black? o.0
to me it seems dark brown :S
but maybe that's just me haha

Nice post ^^

Mihaela said...

Dark brown..I see it too..lol

Yeah..I like your post

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

I like the post but I'm not so sure about you're outfits.. sorry but it looks dark brown.

Susan said...

Oh. LOL, i think it's my computer lol . Sorry guys!

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig