Thursday, November 26, 2009

Fashion Outfits .


Hey everyone! Well, right now I'll show you a few different outfits, that are for non superstars and superstars. I'll also include makeup, and accessories with these outfit. So, enjoy.

Outfit #1: The Party Outfit
As you can, mostly everything here is Superstar. This party outfit is simple and cute. It can be worn more than once, and you will always look great.
ELLE Multi Coloured Studded Skirt: 9 Stardollars
S-5 Blouse- Jodarach, 6 Stardollars
Bisou Platform Shoes: 5 Stardollars

You can add a long necklace, like the one on it right now to it too. It can be silver or any other colour.

This is the Non Superstar Outfit. You can see that even though it's Non Superstar, it still looks great. You don't always need to be Superstar to make these kind of cute outfits.
Abbey Dawn Satin Leopard Dress: 12 stardollars
Evil Panda Black Leggings: 4 Stardollars
Fallen Angel Buckled Belt: 3 Stardollars
Bisou Heeled Platforms: 4 Stardollars

Outfit #2: Casual

This one is for Non Superstars:
The outfit is simple, but casual. You can wear this kind of outfit anytime and anywhere. Be it the mall or to school. That's what's great about this kind of casual outfit. And plus, everything in this outfit is for non superstars.

Stardoll Cardigan: 5 Stardollars
Stardoll Basic Tank Top: 3 Stardollars
Bisou Stretch Jeans: 5 Stardollars
Fudge High Top Sneakers: 5 Stardollars
Stardoll Logo Bag: 5 Stardollars

For Superstar:
I like this outfit. It's cute and adorable. You can wear it on a date if you wanted or just where it wherever you'd like too. It's cute and amazing.

Fudge Print Tank: 6 Stardollars
Fudge Slim Fit Jeans: 6 Stardollars
Fudge Hightops: 5 Stardollars
Fudge Girls Ankle Charm: 1 Stardollar


I hope you like these outfits, and I'm sorry I only posted a couple. I'll post some different things next time. But please tell me what you thought about this article. Thank you for reading!

BTW, Give Me Some Feedback on what I can improve on. Please and thank you!
Share:

4 comments

melinablogs said...

Hmm, I didn't really like it.
Try to skip converse, leggings, plain jeans, and t-shirts.
Do a little more inexpensive layering, unique volume to the outfit, etc.
But nice idea!
-MEL

bobdude123 said...

hrm... good idea (yay me!) but i have to say i'm not a fan of most of your outfits, the colours don't realy go together or something

DeSushiTimes said...

First of we already have had a ton of these posts... And then when reading I don't come across anything special.

Don't got me wrong it is a nice post but compared to what we've had it kind fades into the background...

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

I did like your outfits but I agree you need to try and stand out here not just the same old outfits like everyone else. you have to prove you deserve it.

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig