Thursday, November 26, 2009

OUTFITS ON A BUDGET







Hi i'm Zoe, Bobdude123 on stardoll. I live in a small country even further down-under than Australia, called New Zealand. This is my first post in this competition and i am very excited to have the oppourtuntiy to write for this fabulous blog, wether i win or not. This is my first time ever blogging so please excuse me while i get the hang of all of this new stuff.




Anyway, for my first post i have decided to create some budget outfits.




Since stardollar a day ended i have noticed that nonsuperstars cannot buy items over $5 after their stardollar a day's are gone. this has given me the inspiration to create some outfits using only non-superstar items under $5.


Add ImageI Do apologise for the picture being at the top but i am having trouble with getting it to be in the right place.
Outfit 1
Bisou printed silk skirt, $5
Evil panda black leggings, $4
Basics turquoise body suit, $4
Bisou embellished belt, $4
Bisou checked clutch purse, $4
Bisou heeled platforms, $4
Splendid drop earrings, $5
Outfit total: $30
days taken with play and earn: 1 week
Outfit 2
Voile dotted silk gloves, $5
Fudge high waisted skirt, $5
Basics coral tube top, $4
Voile multi-chain necklace, $5
Voile sequin pumps, $5
Outfit total: $24
days taken with play and earn: 5 days
Outfit 3
Splendid orchid flower, $4
Voile multi beaded necklace, $4
Tingeling space vixen dress, $5
Bisou strch black jeans, $5
Voile white wedge sandal, $4
Outfit total: $22
days taken with play and earn: 5 days
i hope this post has inspired you to make your own outfits on a budget
xxx Zoe



Share:

7 comments

bobdude123 said...

haha my first post!!!
sorry about the pictures being a bit stuffed up!!
please leave comments, wether they are good or bad, i dont mind. criticism is always good. it gives you something to improve on!!

DeSushiTimes said...

Nice post!
Nice outfits too ^^
However you should pay a bit more attention to the layout.. so many "blank spaces" between text etc. it's pretty distracting..

Katie said...

I love the idea of this

But i think the outfits could use some work. You can have great style while on a budget. I'm just not sure about these outfits

Anonymous said...

Go NZ! I like the third one the best xD

Anonymous said...

The outfits are very pretty
You obviously have a good sense of fashion
Love <3
Good job

bobdude123 said...

i know my layout is pretty crud. its my first time blogging ever and i am pretty much technologically challenged so i think i have something to improve on for my next post!!! hehe

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Upload your banner last it will go on top. I liked your first outfit very stylish

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig