Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Seen: To_Royal

Everyone has their own style on Stardoll. We also dress differently. People layer their clothes to make it look better, some people rock it and some people may not. But Dei (To_Royal), defiantly rocks it and makes her outfits look AMAZING. Today I was wondering around ins peoples suite, when I came across To_Royal's. And when it finished loading, I was blown away by her magnificent outfit. Take a look:

[Click to enlarge]

Just look at her fabulous work. I love how she had layered different skirts, and dresses that were black to make her nice and elegant, skirt. And her top, amazing. I loved how she had a couple tops and then on top of it, different necklaces layered on it. Her work with Stardoll clothes, is really outstanding. I love it.

What do you think of her outfit? Love it or not? Tell me your opinion in the comments!
Share:

3 comments

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

I love seeing different outfits! Maybe check your grammar?

Susan said...

Alright, thanks for the tip sd_is_da_best :)

26jen said...

Wow that's amazing!

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig