Monday, November 30, 2009

New Archive Items

There are new Archive items in the Starplaza. I think that the new items are okay. But I like the Archive Ruffle Top that's for 0 Stardollars. It's a very cute top.

Click to enlarge.

Hm, don't a few of these items look familiar? I think we've seen the Royal t shirt before, and the Golden High tops. I think that they were in the Fudge shop. I'm assuming they re-released it again because they might have ran out of ideas.

What do you think of the new Archive Clothes? Love it or hate it?
Share:

5 comments

bent-ksa said...

Yes it's Re-Relesed

That's Why it's ( archive) !

Anonymous said...

This is a pretty good post probaly one of the best of the group but defibatly try and add a little more of your opinion its just a little to short for me but other than that good job
Lots of Love
LittleMisjuicy

melinablogs said...

I dislike this new archive, they picked bad items to re-release.

Susan said...

The only item I like is the Archive ruffle top . Too bad it's Superstar x)

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

They look familiar because it's an archive shop.... they've all been out before! lol Good post :) I like that top too.

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig