Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Review: December Hotbuys


Hello everyone, it's me Susan again. So, you've all seen the new hotbuys that will be coming in December right? Well right now, I'm here to tell you my review of what I think of the Hotbuys. But please note, this is my opinion.

[Click to enlarge]

1: Rio Hotbuys Dress: The dress is cute, and girly and very well designed. I think that this type of dress would look great if you are attending a party, or an awards ceremony(*cough*Star Awards *cough*). The dress would look great with anything, that is similar, but I recommend that you wear this type of shoes with heels, not boots.

2.Pretty in Pink Hotbuys Heart Purse: This purse is very adorable! I think that this purse would go with any type of outfit, and can clash with something simple and cute.

3. Bisou Hotbuys Bunny Ears: I do not like these Bunny Ears. I know some of you may love it, but in my opinion it is not that great. Sure it may look good, but what would it look good with? I don't hate them, it's just not my type of style.

4.Pretty in Pink Hotbuys Blazer: Again, not my style. I don't like it all. It's okay, but I think it'd be better if the made a little bit longer, and maybe in a different colour instead of a beige kind of colour.

5. Evil Panda Hotbuys Armwarmers: It's a fuzzy caterpillar! Oh my gosh! Haha, just kidding around. I think that these are way to fuzzy. I don't think they'd look good with any kind of outfit, unless you're dressing up as a caterpillar.

6. Fallen Angel Hobuys Tulip Skirt: I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! It's beautiful and amazing. It's the perfect size, shape and colour, and would go with any type of colour since it is black.

7.Fallen Angel Hobuys Pointed Wedges: These shoes are alright. It'd be better without the curved tips in my opinion.

8.Fallen Angel Hotbuys Draped Top: I like it. It's cute and has nice sequins on them. It'd be a great party top.

9.Bisou Hotbuys Stud Dress: I think the dress is beautiful. You can include cute legging and maybe some heels, and voila! The perfect outfit!

10.Pretty in Pink Hotbuys Bow Belt: I hate it. I just hate it. I don't like it at all. i'm sorry. That's all I have to say.

11. Kohls Abbey Dawn Shirt: It's cute. I like it. It'd be great for a nice and casual outfit and it would look good with anything.


Thank you for reading. Once again, this is my opinion. You all have different opinions. But this one was my opinion. Leave a comment! :]
Share:

4 comments

Anonymous said...

I love your opinion =) 5/5 more power!!

DeSushiTimes said...

Nice post ^^

Susan said...

Thank you!

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Nice to read opinions!

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig