Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Makeover Central

a fashion makeover...
a beauty makeover...a suite makeover...

I have done makeovers before, so I decided to turn up the volume and introduce a new segment where I will be making a fashion makeover, beauty makeover and a suite makeover. In the fashion makeover, I took a girl that I saw had style, but perfect the style she was going for. In the beauty makeover, I took away her look for one much more timeless, and one that she can look back on and be proud of. Finally, in the suite makeover, I found that her room here was blank, do I took items from some of the other rooms and madeover this one. Always remember that style comes from all angles and to always look your best.

Share:

4 comments

Chicago3 said...

I always enjoy reading your posts. You are very talented! The one thing I didn't like was the room, but that's because I am very simple and would have decorated diffrently, but that's just me.

Anonymous said...

i love it. I havent seen many clothes makeovers and I havent seen any room makeovers before on here. great job and way to be creative :)

Adrienne-Miranda said...

thanks both of you =]

melinablogs said...

Actually, I liked the girls for the fashion and beauty makeover BEFORE you did there makeover.
But nice segment!

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig