Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Magic of Sales

Hey guys, as previously mentioned in the blog, there is currently a massive sale on all DKNY items and the oldest Miss Sixty items. I just wanted to give you a quick idea of how much you can save by throwing together a simple outfit, and seeing how much the sale is going to love your wallet.



Normal Price.................................................. Sale Price

Dkny Sky Print Party Dress - 20sd ..............DKNY Sky Print Party Dress - 10sd

Miss Sixty Cropped Denim Jacket - 17sd ....Miss Sixty Cropped Denim Jacket - 8sd

DKNY Open Toe Ankle Boots - 9sd...............DKNY Open Toe Ankle Boots - 4sd

Total Cost of Outfit - 46sd.....................Total Cost of Outfit - 22sd


That is a massive 24sd saving! Happy shopping and peace.


Share:

4 comments

DeSushiTimes said...

I always tell myself to wait for the sales and ofcourse I can never fully "restrain" myself haha! But whenever I see a post like this it always remind why I need "to stay strong" lol!

Kaylen said...

hahaha, I am thinking "its not fair!, I payed so much!"

DeSushiTimes said...

@ kaylen
lol that too..
that too =[

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

I like yor outfit! you could have shown us more outfits and maybe put the prices on the pictures so we could read it more easily

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig