Saturday, November 28, 2009

Le dress on 13 $

So have you noticed that stardoll has been bringing a lot of the same clothes in starplaza just in other colors. Now they have done it with LE item !

I dont know, if im supposed to be mad becuse it like a Limited item that people payd a lot for. Or be happy for the people that did not afford the Le dress can now buy it like 13 times cheaper.
what do you think ?
I like the Le dress (or the colors on the dress becouse its the same dress) better though, but i dont really like the dress. Its to crazy for my style but thats just my oppinion.
Do you think its fair ?
Are you happy for the people that can buy this dress cheaper now ?
.........................................................
Nono stardoll Do not do this to Marilyn Monroe!
Is this supposed to be her ! This is not like her at all !
Shes a fashion Icon! and there are so many good pictures of her that they could have put on this top of her !
This is so not like her !
This is an ok top but its not Marilyn on it!
do you think so ?
RIP - Marilyn ILY
.............................
-kristintholl
Share:

4 comments

Anonymous said...

I feel so sorry for the people who paid 275 for the LE one only to see they could get it so much cheaper and so similar!

Adrienne-Miranda said...

Yeah I feel bed, but I wasn't able to get that dress in time so I'm a little selfishly happy lol

I like the cheaper version a lot more than the LE one because the colors work so much better in that one than the LE. The cheaper one looks how it was supposed look in the first way; how the designer had it.

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

yeah I feel sorry for them too and glad that I didn't buy that LE dress or I would be seriously angry right now!

DeSushiTimes said...

God I'm incredibly pissed with stardoll.. I'm thinking about asking my money back x'D Ofcourse I think it's great that the others have a chance at buying an item like this but still...

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig