Monday, November 23, 2009

Doll of The Moment:Taylor Swift 2

I know many people, including myself love looking at pictures and don't like reading a lot-because that is what school is for, right? Anyways, I am going to try to keep all my posts as short and sweet as they could be.

Taylor Swift is a country singer, and has swept America with her fresh look, impeccable fashion sense, and of course her magnificent music. Taylor has two major albums out, Taylor Swift and Fearless. She has won 40 awards, including Video of the Year for "Love Story." (CMT music award)
Below are several pictures of outfits Swift wore that are included in her doll dress up.











Share:

2 comments

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

I liked it but there were just too many outfits.4/5

Kerry. said...

Too many pictures for my liking.. Sorry. 3/5.

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig