Saturday, November 28, 2009

Who Wore It Best?


The New DKNY came out yesterday. I was visiting people's suite and found three Stardoll Users, who were wearing the new DKNY. And if I do say so myself, these three users were rocking the new DKNY. So I ask you,
WHO WORE IT BEST?

I like how Dodence_bt made his look cute and simple. Everything goes great with the DKNY dress. For vnvi's I like how he made the leopard skirt stand out, while everything else was black. I love everything about his outfit. I like Bluegreen86's outfit too. The leggings she chose were great. It goes with everything in the outfit. The gold necklace was an excellent touch.

So I ask you, WHO WORE IT BEST? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS!
Share:

9 comments

Mihaela said...

Aaagrrhh..I can`t decide..


vnvi

melinablogs said...

vnvi

Abb_kate said...

Vnvi

Anonymous said...

Dodence I think :)
Great post.
Very unique and different from others

kristintholl said...

I thing its vnvi ;D

Unknown said...

I like vnvi's the best.. great post!!

Adrienne-Miranda said...

I like blue green

nice post but kind of reminds me of what jenna already does

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

mmm.... dodence I think.... maybe vnvi but then I see bluegreen's and it's creative it's so hard to describe.

DeSushiTimes said...

I honestly can't choose...
It's a nice post but personally I think it's better with some more people to choose from ^^

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig