Tuesday, November 24, 2009

SS/Non-SS Looks

In this new segment, I will be helping the style of those superstars, but those non-superstars as well. Rather than making a superstar outfit and trying to recreate it, I will make one stylish Non-SS outfit and one stylish SS Outfit. They both will have a similar style represented but will not be alike. I want to give Non Superstars the same chance superstars have to make beautiful ensembles.
Non Superstar:
Decades 60s Hat
Mudd Banded Bottom Tunic Aussie Blue
Barbie Fashionistas Oh-So-Glam Clutch
Rio Chicos Suspenders
Fallen Angel Rounded Sash
Rio Wide Buckle Belt
Bisou Printed Silk Skirt
Voile Pantyhose
Rio Chicas T-Strap Sandals
-
Superstar:
Miss Sixty Classic Hat Black
Fallen Angel Lace Trim Corset
Miss Sixty Wide Sash
Elle Extra Wide Belt
Bisou Colorblocked Bubble Skirt
Miss Sixty Abstract Lace Tights
DKNY Open Toe Ankle Boots
--
Both looks have a European Style and both outfits have a similar color pallete. Since I had the abstract leggings in the superstar outfit, I kept the top half more simple. And since I had the classic pantyhose in the Non-Superstar outfit, I made the top half a bit more exciting. One thing that must be remembered is to accessorise. Many belts and suspenders can be found in the Starplaza for 2sd. They are your way of putting your personal stamp on an outfit and making it your own. Everyone can do this since most accessories are available for all. Remember the color pallete always. It is fine to mix and match, but don't get lost in that. I wanted to keep the colors simple by going with black and blue; a classic combo.
Share:

8 comments

DeSushiTimes said...

I don't really like the outfits but you gave great tips :D

Abb_kate said...

Nice (:

Anonymous said...

Great
Maybe you should state how much the out fit is

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I think this might be a good weekly segment. Maybe done with new items and a certain price limit.

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

I like the second outfit. Good job

Caroline said...

I like the non-superstar outfit best.
I think you should put the prices though

Caroline [crazycaz07]
x.

_funnyprincess_ said...

I really like your posts though I didn't like the outfits you made for this one.
And Caroline is right, you should put the prices. Anyway, I love this kind of posts and you're doing a great job!
x

Sarah said...

Your style is usually pretty goof, but I agree these outfits were not good.

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig