Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Make your outfit Unique

On Stardoll it is kind of hard to fid an amazing non-superstar clothing item(s)without having about 1/4 of the Stardoll population wearing the same thing. My advice, and expressed by people commenting on my posts, is to accessorize. When you accessorize, you add your flare and your style to something already existing, making it unique. Stardoll is an online site, so why not experiment with different accessories and colors? Here are a few examples of accessorizing non-superstar clothing items. If you need more info on accessorizing, please read my post called Style Tip 3: Accessorizing


Share:

6 comments

Adrienne-Miranda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adrienne-Miranda said...

I like the ideas but I think you should edit a little more when making your outfits

Chicago3 said...

Thanks Adrienne-Miranda, but what do you mean by edit a little more, because if I know I could edit.

Adrienne-Miranda said...

oh i just mean to put outfits together and to keep swapping items. Because you might like how a certain color looks with the outfit, but not the fit so much. So look in the starplaza that fits what your looking for a little better. I always spend tons of time trying out new combos for my posts

DeSushiTimes said...

Definitely agree with Adrienne-Miranda ^^ Like I said before the tips you give are great, the outfits not so..

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Try getting inspiration from users on Stardoll its just the outfits aren't very stylish. You could try harder.

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig