Monday, November 23, 2009

7day room (2)

This tutorial is for the fashion consious people who survive on the 5 stardollars a-day scheme. I used non-superstar items so everyone can make a pretty room in 7 days!
Note:
This may be similar to other projects on other blogs, this is my version.
Day 1
On day one you can buy one sofa module and another item .
Day 2
You can buy your second module! It looks like a sofa now! I also bought a bling kitty for the remainder stardollars.
Day 3
I bought a low table and then used it as a shelf but you don't have to use it as a shelf.
Day 4
I added a 5sd furry white rug, but there are lots to choose from!
Day 5
I thought a picture would look nice so i chose a japanese one, to go with the orange. I was left with one stardollar thus buying a coke can.



Day 6
That sofa looked a tad bare so i added a pillow, there are plenty to choose from!
Day 7
I added a Sweetie pillow-y thing. I thought it looked cute but you may add what you want!!
I have become aware this is not that original. Sorry.Yet this is my version







Share:

12 comments

Caroline said...

Great! This is a really useful post for non-superstars, or superstars who have no money. I think that room looked quite nice as well :)

Caroline [crazycaz07]
x.

Talia said...

Thank you :)

I actually bought everything for it aswell XD

thatgirlsophy said...

great idea for non-SS members!

Talia said...

Thank you.

Ive been told Vamplady done something similar a while back, on another blog, im not sure where, yet this is my version.

greenground said...

This looks very nice! :)

Megan Burr said...

This is a very helpful Idea you put yourself in others shoes and really helped!!! Stick to writing more posts like these not your others!! Meg x

DeSushiTimes said...

Great post :D
I would love to see some more of these! ^^

victoria0926 said...

This is a fabulous post. I love these tutorials because they are for everyone and not just non-ss's. You can do an outfit in 7 days too, and you can take this idea and do it in many different areas. Great idea, and take your great style even further! I would love to see some of your outfits, and maybe even some that include suite shop items that non-ss's can make, too!

UKnowULoveMeXD/Daisy said...

This is a brilliant post! I really enjoyed this! Write more of these posts! :)

nicole24-7 said...

This is a good post :)
This is really helpful to nonSS who want to decorate :)

Abb_kate said...

I Like It. Good Post.

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Very good post! Since Stardoll have taken the 1sd a day away these tutorials are very helpful. You must be dedicated if you bought all the things - thats the type of person the blog should have

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig