Thursday, November 26, 2009

YAY, new dot it OUT!



WOOOOOOOOO! I hope you're all as pleased as I was to find out that the new DOT makeup range has been released in the starplaza, here is a look at what is in store for all you, um, wanting to by dot people out there....


Although the prices for some of the items have increased, I am pretty sure I will be buying. The lipsticks are up one stardollar, and the longer lip sticks at ten, also up one stardollar. I am really pleased to say though that the eye makeup is nice and cheap, perfect for having a guilty free shopping spree! Basically, every one of these new dot items relesed are up one stardollar, perfect! What do you think? Tell us your opinions!
Share:

2 comments

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Great post! Loved it!

melinablogs said...

I am going "gold" with the eyes.

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig