Thursday, November 26, 2009

Free!!:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Go to the Stardoll Magazine-Contest-Eid Moubark or just click HERE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Make Scenery looks different this time by sending our best wishes to our friends for Happy Eid...Save you scenery and something will be in your suite!;)

Again something free for us...yaay..lol..I think sweater is nice and I love this with flowers...so cute...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Eid Al-Adha is one Muslim Holiday that marks the end of Ramadan,the Islamic holy month of fasting.

I`m from Croatia and I got it..so I think it`s for everyone!

Tell me what you think about it??
Share:

4 comments

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Awh! I bought the flowers before...

bobdude123 said...

i only got the flowers when i entered the comp:( i don't know what happened to the sweater though

DeSushiTimes said...

Thanks!
It's awesome!
I got both ^^ Unfortunately I already had 'em but at least now I can say I have two haha!

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Great post! Thanks for the info at the end aswell!

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig