Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Arty Stardolly, Coming Your Way


Sitting here, typing this little post. I was just sitting here, staring at my MeDoll, who is wearing a pair of those beautiful Dolce and Gabanna, wondering what my post is going to be on. And it hit me. The Arty Stardolly. If some of you read it, The Arty Stardolly used to be a Blog. My Blog, actually. 

What's it about? Featuring the most unique, almost pixel-perfect MeDolls, Presentations and more. Stay tuned. Hold on, hold on. It's almost here.

And our very first Arty Stardolly is someone who I truly admire. She is the type of girl who takes a set-back in her personal life, turns it into a lesson and helps members of Stardoll to realize that they are not the only ones going through something bad. 


MissMackenzie07 is a real rolemodel to everyone on Stardoll. She is an inspiration to us all. She shows us that even though life might go down, you can always learn a lesson and help others.



Click to ENLARGE

See you next time.
XxLolaBoaXx
Lola

Share:

7 comments

Anonymous said...

Didn't Jenna say that you shouldn't include anyone in any of your posts, no advertising anyone or yourself?

illonablyton said...

It isn't advertising. It's giving credit to someone.

VampireLady33 said...

she is not so nice actually. I unfortunatelly had a chance to meet and talk to her.. and seriously, that seemed a lot like advertising. sorry

illonablyton said...

Thanks for the critiscism. This is purely my opinion. OK. I happen to like her.

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I agree with Maggie. You basically advertised both yourself and this person. I understand the giving credit, but we do that in so many other ways...

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Besides the only people we even "give credit" to are official blog followers etc..

illonablyton said...

I really don't get this. Where was I advertising myself? I know that I should be able to take critiscism and I can. But, telling me the same thing twice, is ridiculous.

And I quit this Comp. We can't be creative, because there are too many stuff we can't do. And that sucks.

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig