Friday, November 27, 2009

Make Your Own Dress


Hello everyone. It's hard to create your own clothes from all those furniture or items that are in your suite isn't? Well, instead of making your own clothes in your suite, why don't you make it in your Album?

You may be wondering, 'How?' , but really it's simple. Here is one I created in my album.
First, select any item that is small, and may look like you can create a nice dress out of it, like the flowers I did on mine. Start to think of a design you'd like. Should it be short? Should it be long? How should it look like? I'd reccommand that you make it short because it's easier and much nicer. Then start to create it. Remember, you can add different items to it if you wanted too.

If you're done all that, and you wanted to add something more, try and find maybe some accessories or maybe a piece of clothing from the selection you have in your album. But, it has to match it or look good with the dress you've created. Then add some shoes to go with it. When you are satisfied, save it. And VOILA! Your own DIY Dress!

Friendly tip: Save your creation after each thing you put on it so you don't lose it! It would be frustrating to lose all that hard work you've done in a single second. Remember, you can always create more and more dresses in your album. And you can make your album into a DIY LookBook.


So, what did you think? Love it or not? Tell me in the comment!

Share:

10 comments

melinablogs said...

Hmm it's okay.

Unknown said...

uhh.. I kinda like your DIY dress. Your tutorial was a good idea though.

bubble*taro

Tiina--- said...

I like it :D it's pretty, it reminds me of the yellow LE dress

kristintholl said...

I like the idea but its kinda hard reading the red letters,

DeSushiTimes said...

Nice post!
The outfit isn't that pretty though.. But still you gave great tips!

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

I like your outfit. good tips maybe we could have seen some more outfits??

VampireLady33 said...

I agree with person above

Susan said...

Alright, thanks everyone . (:
I'll try to do my best.

Anonymous said...

I loved it.
Great job and once again I agree with tina--- and it may even be prettier!
You have definitely shown you have good fashion sense.
Great work and picture :)

Adrienne-Miranda said...

I really want to like this dress because I like your post but I can't really. I think there's just so many better ways you could have put that together. Just work on your outfits a little more and I'm sure you'll get it right.

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig