Sunday, November 29, 2009

Key Trend: Plaid



Hello! i thought it would be a cool idea to do Key trends in the fashion world and show you how it can work on Stardoll too! So here goes and tell me what you think :D



PLAID: Plaid has been around for donkey years and plays a huge part in fashion. From shirts to accessories the list is endless. Stardoll have a huge range of plaid in their stores, so it's not hard to look gorgeous this winter in checked! Plaid gives off a very dressed-down look for all, and slightly tomboy style gives it a nice edge to your winter wardrobe.
Share:

4 comments

Caroline said...

Cool! Great post, I love how you put Stardoll items and pictures of celebs wearing plaid too!

Caroline [crazycaz07]
x.

Adrienne-Miranda said...

I really like this post and I love plaid.

I just wish you would show different ways to wear plaid rather than just the obvious

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

This would make a great feature on the blog! well done 5/5

I really enjoyed reading it.

DeSushiTimes said...

Great post :D
I loved the picture too ^^

However like adrienne said it would be nice of you showed 2 or 3 different outfits.

Then again this is also great on it's own :D

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig