Friday, November 27, 2009

My Review: The New DKNY


So everyone by now knows that the new DKNY came out. Most people may love it and most people may hate it. But I'm going to be giving you my review on what I thought of the new DKNY collection in the Starplaza.
Click to enlarge/


The prices are pretty decent. Maybe they could lower it a bit? Because 16 Dollar shoes? Waste of Stardollars, unless you REALLY want to have the shoes.
The first image, some of the clothes are kind of tacky. I mean look at the DKNY Wool Plaid Coat. It's kind of too big, and I don't think anyone would really want a big, over size coat on them.
I love the Leopard Print clothes though. They are really amazing and adorable. I'd get them. Plus, they look really nice. I like the red dress, and the red trench coat. You could wear the trench coat anytime and anywhere you wanted too; like parties, or shopping, or a family and friends gathering. The dress is great for that Christmas dinner you'll be having. Also, it's great to wear it on Christmas because it's one of the Christmas colours. I think that everything else in the first image is cute. Especially the cute little headband!

For image number two, I LOVE EVERYTHING! The clothes are magnificent and amazing! You could wear these to a party or on a date to a fancy restaurant. I have no compliants or anything. All I gotta say, is THOSE CLOTHES ARE THE BEST! They are just amazing.

So let me ask you something now, did you like the clothes or hated the clothes? Tell me in the comments!
Share:

9 comments

melinablogs said...

Nice review and GREAT BANNER and picture quality!!
I love the plaid coat actually, bigger shapes are in style.
I also have a tan blazer, the zebra print, a headband I think...

melinablogs said...

I wanted the shoes but they are too expensivee!!

Susan said...

Thank you (:

nicole24-7 said...

I love the clothes! They even have christmas colors :)

*I think too many people posted things about DKNY :/
There are so many posts on it >.<

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Good review! I liked most of the things in this collection and I agree those headbands are really cute! I also love the leopard-print items!

AllisonMyeisha(SD) said...

I agree. The plaid coat was big. That's why I didn't bother getting it. But I love the pattern and the idea of it. I love mostly everything in the collection. I love Donna Karan, I mean, who doesn't? xD

I love the review. Great job. This is what people want to read. Well, it's what I want to read. lol

VampireLady33 said...

nice

_funnyprincess_ said...

I loved your post, actually it was the best post about the new DKNY in my opinion. But does everyone have to write about the same thing?? There are too many posts about the new collection!
Anyway, it was a very good post.
x

Anonymous said...

Some of the stuff is outrageously gorgeous but some some are just like meh.
Okay job pricing it I agree they could have lowered it a bit.
But for your post...I loved it :D
Great job.

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig