Monday, November 30, 2009

How to Put up a good look ;D


A lot of people liked my new Dkny look, So i want to share some tips about how i put up a look . People do have different styles and i respect that so im going to show you my personal style and how i put it up . My style changes after in what mood im in , like if im feeling clod i dress my medoll in a jacket ,or if im feeling arty my doll will get a lot of arty ,, like yellow socks and red sunglasses ;D , Do you dress your dolls up in diffrennt styles after what mood youre in ?
Look 1.

Here i started with the skirt,and the i put the jacket on .
Then i put the belt,socks and shoes on and to make it little sweeter not so edgy i put a flower cap.
Jacket-Decades-8$
Skirt-Basics-4$
Belt-DKNY-6$
Socks-fudge-1$
Shoes-Archive-5$
24$
............
2.
Here im Bohemian with earthy colors. I started on a Hotbuys zebra swimsuit to get the black line in the top,over that i put White bathing suite from the tampax club. then i put the pants and cardigan on . Then it came to the accessories. I used a thin brown lether belt that does alot for the outfit dont you think ?
Undertop-pretty in pink-6$
top-club gift-0$
pants-disou-5$
belt-disou-4$
shoes-fallen angel-5$
Bag-rio-5$
25$
..................
3.
Here i started on a haloween couture belt and the i put the jacket over it so it looks like a blouse then i put pants with big pockets. I put a bracelet and neclace to make it more fancy.
Belt-tingeling coture-12$
Jacket-Voile-7$
Pants-Disou-7$
Shoes-Miss sixty-10$
Necklace-Voile-4$
40$
..........................
4.
This look is wery punk and edgy. I started with the top then i put a corset over the top and then i put the skirt and stockings on. after that i put the gloves and belt.Then i put the arm cuff on the gloves. then i put 2 shoes to gether and made prettier shoes . And close the deal by letting the clutches.
Top-Disou-9$
Corset-Rio-4$
Skirt-LE-75$
Stokings-DKNY-4$
Belt-LE-50$
Gloves-LE-35$
Arm cuff-LE-30$ each
Shoes-elle&Stardoll-9$,5$
Clutches-Rio-11$
189$
..............................
Hope you liked it ;D
-Kristín Þöll

Share:

7 comments

DeSushiTimes said...

I'm in LOVE with your outfits :D

kristintholl said...

haha thanks

Mihaela said...

I totally agree with Joyce...
Awesome!!

Sarah_Sugerplum said...

Yes great post! <3

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

I would wear all of them! check your grammar though. 4.9/5

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Great outfits...

Tinkerbells -- Ada said...

I totally love your outfits!! :)

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig