Friday, November 27, 2009

Feeling warm in the New DKNY


And again New DKNY !
I love it so much its so warm and cozy .
And since im from Iceland were there is snow and pretty cold on the winters im liking the new line , I like the accessories more though the shoes and the scarfs i love them. I do thing the Collection is little expensive ecpecially the zebra top on 20 $ ! that is the only top i like in the collection but i dont think its worth so much !
The items i bught were all accessories .
I put them nicely together with some other clothes in my closet that were less expencive than the new DKNY coats and skirts.But it looks expencive ;D
MY New DKNY Outfit !
Like you can see i only used accessories from the new DKNY collection ,
The shoes,bag,scarf and gloves.
The clothes i used :
Coco jacet from Decades on 11 $
Fallen Angel lether skirt that i buyght in starbazaar on 2 $
Then we have from the 1 DKNY collection Tights and Beret.
Than i have bracelet on 6$ ower the glove just to make it little nicer.
The Rest to top the outfits is from the new colletion !
Shoes = 16 $ ( i dont really think thats a fair price i thing it should be like 12$ )
Black Lether Gloves on 6$ (i do think thats a good price )
Bag on 12 $ ( thats Ok price for me i think its wery well made and realistic bag so i think 12 is a fair price,Ps it looks better than it does on the screen print its more pink.)
Last but not least we have the scarf that i think is the main part of this outfit !
The scarf is on 6 $ ( I do think thats a great price )
I hope you liket my idea and tell me what you think about the new DKNY collection is it to expencive or is it worth it ?
-Kristintholl.

Share:

11 comments

Chicago3 said...

Love the outfit!

DeSushiTimes said...

AMAZING outfit! :D
nice post too!

melinablogs said...

Amazing!!!1

Unknown said...

love it!

Mihaela said...

I love the outfit!!

kristintholl said...

Thanks ;D

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Really great outfit! Just check on your spelling and grammar.

greenground said...

Beautiful outfit, you put the things very well together! :)
I like that you made a detailed list of the things you used.

DKNY is very pricy, but I think this time Stardoll made a very good job on recreating the items.
The shapes and colours are awesome. It's soooo much better than the last 2 collections they made, so I guess it's worth it.

VampireLady33 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VampireLady33 said...

red bag goes defo with those other colors, really stunning!!

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit except not sure about the red purse but all in all i liked the outfit. And a lot of other people do too!
Very nice ;)
Great :D

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig