Sunday, November 22, 2009

How to Work an Oversized T-shirt

I know I have many t-shirts I got for free or for little money, but I never wear them beause they look so shabby. Recently I have started wearing them, and after reading this, hopefully you can too!
Many of the free t-shirts and less expensive t-shirts have no fit and are baggy. I try to hide this by adding a high waisted or non-loose skirt to about to the middle of my medoll's stomach. Then, I add a jacket that is about the length of my skirt to the outft( a great jacket to use would be a boyfriend jacket). Then I add fun accesories that would match the outfit and make it stand out.
Here is an baggy t-shirt I used in a recent outfit:
Here is the outfit I made using the same shirt:

Do you think the outfit was a success or a fail?
**I am just using a baggy shirt as an example of how to wear it, just in case that is all people have, but tight shirts work fine, or better.
Share:

8 comments

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure about this one half and half
I find a baggy tee will always stay a baggy tee.
Then again you rocked that outfit :D
Baggy tee goes really well with a pair of skinnies!

Chicago3 said...

Alice, you are completely right, it depends what you pair up with the outfit, but a baggy tee can have its nasty side.

26jen said...

That's a cute outfit, but idk if baggy tees will ever be as good as a normal one

Caroline said...

Great outfit! I wear baggy tees around the house when I'm off school, but I wouldn't want my medoll to wear them because it would look too lazy. Afterall, my medoll doesn't have 'off' days like me!

DeSushiTimes said...

Why are the pictures so weirdly deformed?

Ah well the idea of the post is nice and surely a great idea but you should've shown more examples... this is just a "5-minute" post

Anonymous said...

I love (!!) that outfit you made !
It's really good :)

thatgirlsophy said...

i really like this idea. I think that, that outfit actually works really well and i would of never thought of pairing those items together. Sometimes i have trouble with these kind of things so i really enjoyed this, but the only thing thats weird is the images are crooked.

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Cute outfit. I would have shown more options

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig