Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lilaaa/xxhappixx...Ready To Change?


Do you remember xxhappixx, otherwise known as Lila? And her current account, Lilaaa??
If you don't know her, she's the girl who always gets into the drama on Stardoll.

A few days after DanPuffs made his "come back", he posted on PSG, that Lila is 'invading GuestBooks trying to offend who she feels'.

Lila commented on Dan's post, saying what is seen in the picture below.

Click To Enlarge.

Personally, I am suspicious of why Lila suddenly wants to say sorry. But people can change. Dan hasn't forgiven her yet, and he told her to, "leave Stardoll". But this is what Lila has to say:
Click To Enlarge.

I have no comments for this.

And this is what Lila's presentation said:

Click To Enlarge.

I have this feeling - just by this presentation - that she might leave. It's a really long story, and I just summarized this post.

First of all, I don't know Lila that well, so I don't know if this is a reach for attention (the chances are low), a real sorry, or fake drama.
So do you think Lila has really changed or not?
Share:

5 comments

Allie said...

I don't even know who the person you posted about is, I didn't really like this post

DeSushiTimes said...

Honestly I couldn't care less... And if there would appear posts like these on the "real" I think I'd be gone pretty fast... I mean this isn't a gossip blog and eventhough it is a pretty well written piece it just doesn't belong here...

but please don't get upset or anything... this is just my opinion ^^

Lila said...

That person wasn't me. I was banned from my laptop when the account was made. :/
And I said sorry to Dan because I had to other chance, or place to say it..
D;

victoria0926 said...

Stardoll's Most Wanted has a lot of writers that post about gossip. I believe they need a writer that will post about outfits that were interesting that they saw, fashion posts about the stars and the "in things", and all new happenings around stardoll. They need a person that will communicate with the readers and post about what WE want to hear. They need a person that is for all of the readers. Just think about that when you are doing your next post. Ask what we want to hear and you may get some better ratings.

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Never heard of her and I don't really care about gossip and drama on stardoll

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig