Thursday, November 26, 2009

Spoilers


Before I show you the spoilers, I'd like to say Happy Advanced/Early Christmas! I'm already getting into the Christmas mood, and I can't wait for the Stardoll Advert Calendar to be coming out!

Tee hee, anyway, check out what I found:

Click To Enlarge.

What do you think these are? New StarDesign clothes? Or freebies?
Well, either way, I'm not really crazy about them. The two harem pants almost look the same (I'm guessing they're for the Eid celebration), the red top is cute, but I don't really like it. And the last one reminds me of an outfit Lady GaGa wore.

Now here are the RL versions:

Topshop Harem Pants.

Topshop Red Top

I DON'T KNOW IF THE RED TOP IS CORRECT OR NOT. IF YOU SEE ANYTHING SIMILAR, THEN TELL ME VIA COMMENTS.
Do you know who inspired the rest?

So what do you think they are?
What are your opinions on them?
Share:

4 comments

camille.lovee said...

awesome! cant wait.

DeSushiTimes said...

THey're for a moodiwear design shop for UK members ^^ at least I think.. they look the same as those other design items

ILoveWicked. said...

Yeah, i think they're for the next Moodi-wear challenge (:
xxx

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Yeah ver lady gaga-ish

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig