Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sparkles and Sequins are the new Black

Pick up any magazine or turn to any fashion channel and you are likely to find something with sparkles or sequins on it. Whether it be makeup, leggings, or a tank top, sparkles and sequins are the new craze.

Here are a few celebrities wearing sparkles and sequins:



Along with the craze in reality, Stardoll is filled with sparkled and sequinced outfits. Here are a few sparkly clothes I found in my closet.
I think the most versatile and intresting of all the sparkle and sequin clothes are the DKNY sequins leggings. I have compiled some quick outfits with them, showing how they go with almost anything. ( I didn't add any accesories.)
What do you think about Sparkles and Sequins? What is your favorite sparkly or sequinced outfit/ clothing item(s) from Stardoll? Which outfits do you like that I compiled together with the sparkly leggings?
Share:

8 comments

Anonymous said...

Awesome
Sparkles really are the new fashion
Good job :DD

victoria0926 said...

I have been seeing a lot of sequins around lately. A brand called Free People has these sequined tube tops and lots of things that sparkle and shine in the light of the store. I love sequins as long as they aren't over the top. They can really add to an outfit. Great eye! Keep on posting! I would definitely read more of the posts on Stardoll's Most Wanted if you were there. I think you would bring a lot more people to the blog each day. Great work, and keep it up!

Chicago3 said...

Thank yo uboth for your comments.

And Victoria0926, I love the brand Free People, if only their prices were a little lower :(

Heart Newbridge said...

This is a good post, but I don't know if this is the kind of posts Jenna wants to have in her main blog.

<3

Chicago3 said...

Thanks for the tip blueberry-dream, I will keep that in mind :)

Adrienne-Miranda said...

I like it :)
I can see that you spent a long time working on this and that is the best thing in my book

Caroline said...

Good post I like how you made a bunch of outfits to go with the DKNY sequin tights.

DeSushiTimes said...

The post is kinda good I guess..
However I think it would've been better if you had shown less (celebrity) outfits and focussed more on creating good outfits... And writing some more

And saying you made something quickly to get it done is pretty stupid if you ask me...

I would think you'd try to get the best quality in your post and well this just came across as something you rushed into... (

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig