Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Look Good for Christmas.

Hey I'm so Happy that so many people like my style ;D I have always kind of had my my own style, But my motto is to have a new style every day , dont get stuck in one department .
To remember good outfits i wear i always save them in my Album, then i have pictures of the outfits and i can use them to get inspired for my next ones.
Since I'm so happy today im going to give you little sneak peak in my look-book With some great outfit ideas for the holidays ;D
(i have so many pictures so I'm not writing under where i got the clothes or how much they cost but you can ask in comments and i will answer you ;D )

Little bit Punk but still fancy .. i love it .check out how i put chain on the bag and west it does do a lot for the outfit dont you think ?

This one is something to wear on Christmas eve .
It looks Cozy and Nice at the same time ;D
I love this one its so girly but still there is no pink in the outfit ;D
perfect 4 New years party on 31'december ;D
This one looks like a dress but at the same time not. I love this outfit ,
I mixed Bohemian and a little punk together .
This one is one of my all time favorites .
Like you can see , shes not in any top under the jacket and some people might thing that its not nice but i really think that it works here with this jacket.
Here is a fancy look that i like a lot . (Great for New Years or Christmas Eve ;D )
I think every thing fits perfectly together and i like what the pearls are working with the outfit ;D
This one is a street chick look ;D
I like it how it seems to be warm but still no coat or jacket .
These looks i took all together and put on one page . They are little bit older but i still love them and use them often to help me make new outfits ;D
The one to the left is a LE look form collection one. I like it a lot and i love how its nice and Punky at the same time . The next look is an every day look that is simple but still very cool.
The third one is very christmas inspired and i like that outfit wery much its so diffrennt .
The last look Maches perfectly i love how the color purple works nicely with these outfits ;D
-I hope you like these outfits and can use some of them to help you inspire your next outfit.
Kristín Þöll
Share:

6 comments

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

The outfits are nice, but I think this would have been good if you used Christmas themed outfits

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I mean like holiday colors

kristintholl said...

yeah ,, i know ;D
Purple is the advent color though ...

melinablogs said...

Agreeing with Jenna, but then again, everyone is using christmas colors..

kristintholl said...

Yes i agree melinablogs.. i wanted to do something difrent and fun to work with ;D

kristintholl said...

Yes i agree melinablogs.. i wanted to do something difrent and fun to work with ;D

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig