Monday, November 16, 2009

New insiperd items




Hey, I'm LadyLiisu and I'm also trying to become a writer for Stardoll's Most Wanted blog.


In Stardoll.com we have a new doll Elsa Schiaparelli who was the leading fashion designer in Paris of the 1920s and 30s after Coco Chanel.


Stardoll did great job by re-creating some of her designs, such as Lobster Dress and Tears Dress.






Stardoll re-created Dolce and Gabbana 's purse and shoes, which I adore!!




There's Mary Katrantzou inspired dress, I think that it's shaped kind of like a perfume or whisky bottle. Haha :D





But hey, what do YOU think about these inspired items ? You're going to buy ? Which ones ?! :)
Share:

8 comments

Anonymous said...

I know, placing went really wrong with pictures :S
I really tried to make it work, but I failed... :D

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

yeah the article is good similar to ones I usually do, but the pics have got to be better.

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I posted it, but in the future if you are going to do inspired by things be sure to get all the new ones. Check sources like stardoll insiders and seen on stardoll and be sure to give credit.

Anonymous said...

is it bad that it's quite similar to your posts ? :o i didn't do it on purpose :S

and sure will do :)
+ thanks ;)

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

It's not bad, but it'
s not what we are really looking for. We are looking for people who will bring something different to the blog.

Anonymous said...

ok, :)

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Good post! Well done

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

You might want to check the spelling on your title though

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig