Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Is stardoll scamming us with Le ?

Have you noticed how the first Le collection was not only cheaper but also so much rarer! the most amount of a Le clothing were these tops ,350 was the amount . But now with the newest Le collection its not only more expensive but also less rare. Like now the amount of tops was like 1100 That does not make the top rare.
at lest that is my opinion .
The rarest clothing in 1 Le collection.
The amount of these clothes was only 100 .

Rarest in the 2 Le collection



The amount of this dress was only 150.

Now for the 3 Le collection the rarest items are.



there were 400 of these ones.
dont you guys thing stardoll has taken Le to far ?
i mean its fun and all but its not as rare anymore ,
-kristín


Share:

6 comments

Sarah_Sugerplum said...

Nice post! (:

heartparis2/Lila said...

yea

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I liked the information, but it was hard for me to read it.
Good job though :]

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I think this might have been an interesting post right after LE came out, but I don't necessarily agree with all your info and its bit jumbled and could have more of your opinion.

Chicago3 said...

I love the post, I would never think of something like that.

kristintholl said...

Well thanks ;D
I just think that its fun to see what items are rare and what items are not.

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig