Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Tutorial For YOU - Elegance

Your style. Not only is your makeup very important, but as is your outfit. Jenna willing, I will be giving tutorials using simple items to create a gorgeous outfits. And each time I will have a theme.



Today's theme is elegance. So many people strive to look elegant - from elites to other members, so I think this will be very important.

Step 1- Start off by choosing a color. A neutral is a good start, because it goes with most anything. If you want flare you can add a flowly or detailed top.



Step 2- Choose a bottom, another neutral works fine.




Step 3- Now decide what kind of jewelry you want. One option is something the same color as your other pieces.


Step 4- Shoes. Shoes. Shoes. Shoes. Every girl's obsession, and a key element to your outfit. You need a pair that fits into your outfit. DKNY shoes work well.



Other options- Add an abstract belt, a simple hat, an interesting bracelet, or a colorful purse.

Well I hoped you liked my tutorial, thank you for reading! :]
Comment?

-Adjaja/Anna
Share:

2 comments

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I really don't want a lot of tutorials...

but if this were your segment..tell me more about it and what you would do next segment.

I also think that the outfit should be more elegant looking for this post. It should also extend to hair and make-up etc..

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Okay, thanks :]

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig