Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Spoilers and Cinderella

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shoes,boots,sneakers,socks and a lot of accessories...aaa...I love both black shoes and black bow...:)
I think we need some new accessories on Stardoll..xDD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That`s not all..there is more...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This dresses are different and skirt too...this clothes is not usual but I like it..I don`t like the shoes..=/...anyway I love this white dress and black necklace..

And there is new doll...Cinderella...she have some clothes what is on spoiler here..I love this black dress what she wearing..I wish that dress be in Starplaza...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You all know Cinderella story...so I think I don`t have to write at it..lol..

Credit: Underneath Stardoll
Share:

No comments

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig