Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The time has come....


Hi, everyone! This blog has been great! It has really given me a great opportunity to see what you can all do and what kind of ideas you all can bring to my blog!

I know it was difficult at times, but I hope you all enjoyed it and learned from the feedback you were given.

At this time I have several more of you in mind to get a chance to write on my blog within the next 2 months.

I also have a few of you in mind for special segments or positions.

I will be reviewing the posts one more time and posting my final list by the end of the week. If you haven't made a post since Nov 23rd, you will not be considered. Sorry.



In the mean time, you have 45 followers.. If you really liked writing here and enjoy the feedback think about transforming this blog into the real deal. Anyone interested in continuing to write here and who has a fresh theme for this blog let me know. I think a few of you should get together on this and you could make it successful. We would fully support it at the main blog and you already have a 45 follower headstart.

I will also pull from this blog as we need more writers (which happens a lot).

Thank you again and I hope some of you who are not immediately chosen stay. I have really enjoyed seeing some of your creativity.
Share:

5 comments

Mihaela said...

I have great time here!!
Even I didn`t post a lot..I`m very sorry...
:)
Ohh...I can`t wait for you to post next post...

BrunoExclusive said...

Well i would like to stay and write her i didn't wrote much but i did some posted and i loved all the feedbacks this would be good for me so i could improve my writting skills and my english so i allready have followers and this one comment so it would be good if you let me stay here on this one

Susan said...

Good luck to everyone!

Cali_Beauty said...

I've been slacking, sorry! It's been a few days since I've posted. Going to go check something to post about. :)

bent-ksa said...

Wow!

i Really Hope That i can Stay Here
And i'm Having Fun Posting In this Blog!

xXxXxXxX
Bent-ksa

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig