Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Victor&Rolf Inspired Dress


The Victor & Rolf Inspired Dress came with the Gift Bar. Some people may of got the dress and maybe some haven't. I came across three people who were wearing the Victor & Rolf Dress and I decided I should write my opinion on it.


First up, Ariannacarle. Most people may know her from her Magazine, Poison. Great magazine she had. Anyways, back to the topic. I think that Arianna did good job, but I'd use a different hairstyle. Also, I think she should've added a little bit more accessories. Overall I give her a 7 out of 10.

Vasia28's outfit is simply amazing. I love how she used a skirt over the bottom half of the dress it made it look much better. The necklace was a great touch. She looks like a Winter Fairy (which is good btw). My rating: 9.5/10

Myseketlover looks really, really, great. Her hair is amazing. I loved how she touched it up. The way she had accessorized her outfit is just awesome. I liked how she added the black gloves, it made it look even better. The only thing I recommend is using a different belt? But the outfit still looks great! My rating: 9/10

Thank you for reading. Tell me your rating of these outfits in the comments!
Share:

No comments

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig