Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Pretty in Pink Clothes

There are new Pretty in Pink clothes in the Starplaza now. Check them out:
[Click to enlarge]

I really like the two dresses. They are pretty simple and cute. The Pretty in Pink Structured Skirt is okay, but I think that the Pretty in Pink Multi Layer Skirt is too big. I don't like size of the skirt at all. It should be a little bit smaller. But hey, this is just what I think. I really hate the shoes. They are just plain ugly. I don't like the style or how they were designed at all. Everything here is Superstar, except for Cream Belt, Lace Broach, and the Patent shoes.

What do you think of the new clothes?
Share:

1 comment

Heart Newbridge said...

I seriously agree with you, Susan!
I love the dresses, hate the shoes, and the Multi Layer Skirt is too big!
The first time I saw this skirt, I thought that is was so pretty. But when I tried it on - holy macaroni.

<3

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig