Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How To Wear The New Multi Layer Skirt


You all already know about the new Pretty in Pink Multi Layer Skirt right? Plus you guys know how big it is and are thinking "How the heck can I wear this thing?!" Well my friends, I'm going to show you a couple things you can do with the skirt. Oh, I forgot to mention, it was pretty difficult to think up of ways to wear the skirt. But hey, I tried! :)Here is the first outfit. I turned the skirt, into a dress. It was the perfect size for a dress. I added a Heidi Klum top under it because it blended in. I went into the DKNY and put on the red headband because I had thought it would make the dress more accessorized. I also added the gold necklace and earrings to make it look better. I think the shoes are kind of too big. I couldn't really find the perfect shoes to go with this outfit, so I choose those shoes instead. But the whole outfit looks pretty great.


This is the 2nd outfit. This time I used the skirt, as a skirt. I added the ballerina dress from Tingling, under the skirt. I then went to Fallen Angel and add the Split top. I also added the belt for accessorizing. The shoes I chose were the best I could find. I know this outfit isn't the best but, I tried.

This skirt, is really hard to make an outfit out of it. It's way to big. Stardoll should've of made the skirt a bit shorter don't you think? Anyways, what did you think of these outfits? Tell me in the comments!
Share:

No comments

© PRACTICE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig